Sanctioned tournament by Hockey Quebec
Registration and rules are sanctioned by Hockey Quebec, further information can be found on the Dynamiques Web site.
Each team must provide a binder to the organizing committee with the following information :
- Your travel permit;
- Your federation registration;
- Your last 5 games sheet prior to the event and a copy of your team schedule.
- January 10 - PEPS de l’Université Laval
- Distribution of Information kits to coaches
Opening game : January 10 - PEPS de l’Université Laval
- Sunday, January 13rd - PEPS de l’Université Laval.
- Ceremony and banner presentation after each final.
- A schedule detailing the use of locker rooms by the teams will be handed out upon your arrival.
- The players will have access to their respective locker rooms 60 minutes prior to the game and will be required to vacate the premises within 25 minutes after the game.
- Locker rooms are not assigned for the complete duration of the tournament, but for each game, separately.
A physiotherapist will be on site for each game. However, the Cégep de Sainte-Foy will not provide material. Each team must bring and use their first aid supplies.
A souvenir program will be on sale at a cost of $2.
For all results, news, line-ups and other information, visit the Publicationsport website.